Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Are you the type that buys accessories on vacations?

I asked several of my friends this question, " Are you the type that buys accessories on vacations?" And the answers are amazing. All Malaysian girls who comes from various back grounds and who travels extensively. Here is what they say.



- 'In fact I just came back from Singapore. Its the easiest souvenior I can buy, and my friends love it.'



- 'I make it a point to buy a piece from every country I visit. Its a memory. So far 12 and counting.'



- 'I prefer to buy traditional stuff, like food or art pieces. Accessories can be imported from anywhere in the world.'



- 'Yup. They are unique in every country and it just reflects their culture. Just like this Heart of the Ocean I got from Bali last year.'



- 'I do buy 1 or 2, and my friends know I like them, so everywhere they go, they buy me one.'



- 'Yes. I have glass beads from Europe and colorful strings from China. But my fav so far is the pearl necklace I got from Japan'.

3 comments:

di.di said...

yeah, i bought pearl n jade in china, a necklace and anklet in india... but i prefer hard rock t-shirts since im a avid collector of those shirts..!!!

Alexi Frest said...

I prefer necklaces or bracelets made of something like rose quartz (I'm fond of rose quartz and I have some necklace with it and even a big piece only to decorate my room).

Pai said...

I deffinetly buy accerosies on vacation I mean I love having accessories from other places.