Thursday, July 10, 2008

Show of importance

Ever been to a dinner to have the guests out shine the host? Ever went to a dinner and you approach the wrong 'host'? So how do you stand out from the crowd as if shouting I AM HERE! I AM HERE!
Now if you notice hard enough, the star of the night often wear a special band around their hand to symbolize 'IT'S ME! ITS ME!' Often times its a white flower, even during proms or annual dinners. I once had the privilege of making these special identifiers for someone's wedding. It was really sweet!
All the bridesmaids wore a maroon tube dress with this band. Simple and sweet. Everyone knew they were the best girls and I want to to enjoy just that too.

So here it is. Going at RM 8 or GBP 1.30. Do contact me if you want to order more for special events too. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is great. Lasts longer than a real flower for future use!