Sunday, July 13, 2008

Beads are a girls best friend

Remember when we were kids and our past times include sewing beads and threading them to make cute necklaces and ever so colorful bracelets? Well ... I don't think I ever grow out of them. Beading lets you have your own say in how you design your accessories. It lets you play with color and shapes. It lets you mix and match so much easier and its cheap! 

So the next time you go to the store with your little girl, pick her up some beads for threading as it promotes her creativity. Who knows, you can get one box too and try your own hand and designing. And if you're too afraid of the loud colors, fret not, as it projects a colorful and more vibrant you. 

Go crazy with beading. It can be to make accessories, decorate a plain blouse, put shine to your bags and even making a little handphone strap! Be creative and let me know your master piece too... 

4 comments:

Jen said...

I couldn't agree more! Beads are colorful, great fun, and relatively inexpensive. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! The Writing Game was a partnered blog. The piece you read, I believe, was by Gunfighter of the Modern Warrior blog.

You have a lovely blog here!

abbie @ blogger said...

oooh!

thanks for visting my blog!

hehehe...

about my baaaad entry there...well, it's just a story, a true story. I just wanted to pour my anger..but thanks again!..=)

beads???

well, to me, not really..but I'm friendly with beads when I was a child..

My dad bought me this 1 whole collection od different varieties of beads..and i made many bracelets..etc..=)

God Bless!!!

keep up the good work!

Robin Lee Jewelry said...

I totally agreed. I love to collect beads and make my own jewelry.

tigerfish said...

You are creative with your beads and bracelet jewelry.