Monday, June 16, 2008

Back with a shine of Swarovski!



Yup yup, it was a long hiatus ..... exams and all. Life is hectic ... and what better way to let it go, let go of all the stress by going shopping? Well, not to the mall but to the bazaars.


These places are great fun and you'll be amazed at what suprises you can get there. I got my self this really cute pair of denim wedges that has a bow in front. Good way to reward myself after a hard month of hitting the books right?



But of course I did not forget you guys ... look what I found? A beautiful necklace, elegant with class. Its Swarovski! Not the least bit flashy. Excellent for nice dinner date or even for a meet with mum hi-tea.

I've got them in three colors ... Brown (pic), black and dark green. Oh! Our love for crystals will always be there.



Only going for RM 32 or GBP 4.90 (YN 011)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damu pa kmu to?.. Nano ni klase blog man?

Mandy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
--Amanda