Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long or short?

Ooh .... there's a debate going on. Long or short hair ... keep it going. Its really interesting to know. All girls like it long ... girls like it, guys like it, and it does good in the name of fashion.

Short hair is sporty, chic and trendy. Guys like it on the girls next door. Girls in the troppical heat loves it too.

So before we come to a conclusion ... here's a sweet and pretty piece that is suitable for both long tresses and the short styles. Can't get enough of the clips!

Going at only RM 8.50 or GBP1.30. Hurry as only 3 clips left.
(BH 012) (SOLD) Pretty things go fast 

7 comments:

backStreetGluttons said...

interesting ! we like all of them, long short fat thin etc
LOL , as long as they are nice and happy

moi said...

I get bored with doing my hair so short and sleek works por Moi!

Kate Trebuss said...

actually, somtimes bad things just happen!

doesn't mean they are the end of the world, it's how you handle/deal with them that really matters...

but thanks for the message!

best,
kate

Anonymous said...

I've always been a fan of longer length. I feel like short hair, while cute, often is more in the name of saving time or just not having to have to deal with it.

Anonymous said...

I am long hair cos i have a round face!! :p

p/s: Thanks for visiting my blog!

kyo said...

well I m short hair.. I guess haha. hey, I like girls no matter long or short.. jz make sure they suit to mix up with me lolz.

Mom Knows Everything said...

On myself I prefer short hair because my hair is thin, I wish it was thick so that I could have long hair. :o(