Sunday, June 22, 2008

Long hair has been voted

Though they don't say it, it obvious. As I was sipping my coffee on one of the outdoor cafes along the busy shopping area of Pavillion, KL. I did some observations (people watching is a super cool hobby). That out of 10 girls, 7 had long hair, 1 had medium lenght and 2 had short. Now ... of course I did not go up to them to ask their ages and such ...... but what I am certain is that that area is full of trendy people.

So the statistic speaks for itself. And so my reader friends have had their say too. Long hair is cool .... hmm, I am due for my hair cut .... but perhaps I should wait. Styling your hair is so much fun .. so is matching your hair do based on your dress or shopping for hair accessories. hahaha .. it doesn't take much for me to make up my mind.

Here is a unique item I got from my recent trip to Shanghai, China. Can you imagine them in your hair? Holding your pony tail up and decorating your pretty little head. Sweet!


Going only for RM 14.50 or GBP 2.20 (SH 011)

2 comments:

Alexi Frest said...

Long hair is better, very true.

I had short hair for a while, and fortunately my best lady-friend looked at my old photos and talked me into grow it again.
She must have been right because everyone - and what is the most important thing: myself - agreed.

Sweettooth said...

i'm forever having this dilemma, i call it my love/hate relationship with my tresses. I can't stand my long hair, it takes a lot of time just to wash it, it takes a chunk of my salary to maintain it and I've contemplated once too many to chop it off but I simply can't bring myself to do it *sigh*....