Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tame your mane

We were bored, so we hit the internet and asked some random people one question. Well, the opinions really come from a wide database. There are people of different races, different age groups and even different genders.

And the question? - 'Which do you think is better? Short or long hair?'

-Short. Girls need to look sporty, fresh and playful too. Short hair is also less maintenence.-
(Kar Yee, 18, Hong Kong)

-Long is definitely better. My guy loves it and never allows me to cut it.-
(Deb, 23, Canada)

-I prefer long hair. I can style it anyway I want with all the different accessories.-
(Caroline, 21, Singapore)

-Girls with long hair shows more elegance. And they really know how to tease you with it.-
(Mark, 28, Australia)

-I'll always want to keep my hair short. At my age, long hair makes me look like an evil witch.-
(Jude, 43, Australia)

-I have no preference. What ever style the girl goes for, she needs to carry it with confidence.-
(Azlan, 30, Malaysia)

-In this hot weather, of course short. I don't want my hair to be looking all oily and sweaty.-
(Gracia, 28, Indonesia)

What's the verdict then? You judge ...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"-I'll always want to keep my hair short. At my age, long hair makes me look like an evil witch.-"

Hilarious response!

Anonymous said...

hi there - thanks so much for commenting on my blog! its lovely to have visitors :) Will keep checking you out also! Have a great day!

Katman said...

short hair for blokes, long hair for girls. that's the law.

blokes with long hair look scruffy. girls with short hair look scary.

there is another option....

lets's all go bald..blokes and girls!!! top idea!!!!

Ann said...

Long hair on girls is always nice to look at especially if the hair is well taken cared of.

It all really depends on the lifestyle and age.

Katman said...

good point anon. long hair on old girls can be a bit scary - especially grey hair.

allaboutattitude said...

haha ...... I like the third option. Going bald!!

vignaesh ram said...

thanks for commenting on my blog.....