Monday, May 19, 2008

Bazaars and all...

Shopping is a girl's favourite past time. And some guys love it too ... but that's minority. In KL, you will be spoilt for choices as to which mall to visit. I wonder how its like in other parts of the world. For me, my personal favourite is The Curve in Petaling Jaya. I love the bazzar there. You'll find lots of handmade accessories and unique pieces that only You will own. Thats what I like about them. If you search hard enough, you can find treasures.

But be weary though ... and remeber to bargain. Prices can get pretty high there. And try to visit all the shops before making a purchase. The other stall might have the exact same thing at half the price. oohh ..... A tip from me ....... go when the bazaar is about to close. Around 6-ish pm. If not you'll sweat like a ig and get squished by other hot bodies. That walk way is way too cramped ...

But anyway, I asked around, "Where do you like to go to shop for accessories?"

"Shopping malls. Like in Vincci or Diva. But chances of clashing is quite high."
( Lizzie, 19, Student)

"Bazaars, like this one (Curve). You can find nice things. But I don't come here often. I always end up hot and grumpy.
( Li Ching, 32, PR Manager)

"The little stalls at shopping centres. They have tons of stuff there. And they are trendy for for us."
( Farah, 15, Student)

"On the internet. In the comfort of my own home. There are a few good sites that displays their wares. But another great place is Khazanah in the malls. Unique but pricey."
(Jacklyn, 28, Journalist)



No comments: