Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sleek silver thing

I've never been so pleased in my life. I was practically
screaming with joy when I saw this precious necklace.
If there was a champagne bottle around, I'll immediately pop it open to celebrate. Simple and elegant pieces like these are hard to find.

I've found the perferct accessory and I have the perfect occasion to wear it. My college mate's wedding. I've got a V-neck dark purple velvet dress, pair it with my black strappy stillettos and I've got the look of a million dollars.

Ooh! Can't wait to show this item of to my girls!!

3 comments:

Marie Louise said...

Love the necklace but would also love to see the purple dress!

yammylicious said...

aww this neckles is nice.. but i'm not suitable for it.. clumsy mii comfirm will lost it!! haha
thx for dropping by my blog ya!

blah said...

Did your girls approve? Looking forward to seeing the all done up final product :-)