Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shopping & accessorizing

Thanks to Sarah and Ling for the great tip. Since young, I have been thought to share the great tings. As a child, I shared toys with my play mates. In school, I shared exam answers with my class mates (Yes! I am an angel). In my teenage years, I share gosspis with my pals.

And now at the prime of life, I wanna share my joy of accessories too. Hence this site for all you fashionistas out there. We are all blessed with people around us, be it mothers, sisters, friens or neighbours. So share what we love with them.

  • Introduce www.about-attitude.blogspot.com to them
  • Choose the best accessories as a present for them. You can never go wrong as there is mix and match
  • Pick accessories as a souvenior from your vacation. Wearing your souvenior makes them think of you
  • Go shopping together for accessories. Your friends can tell you what suits you best from an observers point of view
  • Never be afraid of trying new things. The pearl necklace from your mum's days might be perfect for you.

No comments: