Sunday, May 11, 2008

Treasured Finds

Freinds have been suggesting. Why not make your hobby into something you can share with everyone. So on my site, I'll share with you tips, comments, opinions and the greatest finds. So if you're interested in the pieces I've displayed, just give me a holler and I'll get back to you.


Black just goes well with every color. Black and black makes it the
gothic look, black on white has the fresh look, black on pastels
brings the color out and black on red highlights the contract.

One such piece is this black charm bracelet .. the black projects various color if seen from different angles. Not the plain old black ... but this, with a touch of silver, adds the class it needs.


Going for a mere steal of RM 15.00
Please quote item number BB 011.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks very nice. how do i go about it?
mail me pls at steph_tss1322@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the black. Pretty unique.